Office Hours: M - F 10 AM - 6 PM
24 Hour Helpline 228.575.9225
Translate This Page
MS Gulf Coast Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Inter-group Serving Districts 10, 11, and 12
- Receives and distributes Twelfth Step calls.
- Answers inquires about Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Establishes local public information services.
- Publishes local A.A. meeting directories.
- Publishes the Inter-group Newsletter.
- Orders and sells A.A. conference approved and other approved items.
P.O. Box 334
19021 Commission Road
Long Beach, Mississippi 39560
Does anyone have any AA related announcements?
Pen and Ink Changes to the Current Schedule are Posted on the Meeting List Page.
SERVICE WORK OPPORTUNITIES
CITF Needs Volunteers
- CITF is in need of volunteers to chair AA meeting at the Harrison County Jail in Gulfport (men & women's meetings) and Stone County Jail in Wiggins. Background check is required for persons chairing meetings for Harrison County. Training classes are required for persons chairing the meetings at Stone County. Click HERE to download the ADC volunteer application. For more info Contact Dave W. at 228.249.0422, or the Central Office at 228.575.9225
- The staff at SMCI in Leakesville are interested in getting volunteers to come and conduct AA meetings in their facility. Anyone interested in prison work, this is an excellent opportunity. For more information on obtaining and filling out the required applications and obtaining recommendation should should contact Bob B. at the Central Office 228.575.9225 or Gary M. The required forms are at the Central Office. Please consider this worthy work of service.
- Volunteering 4 hours a week to staff the Central Office is a great way to serve the Coast AA community. If you have 4 hours to spare, stop by the Central Office and fill out a volunteer form.
- Various committee's are being formed to help re-establish the Intergroup's role within the AA community here in South Mississippi. If you would like to get involved in service work please contact us, there is plenty of work to go around.
My thanks to the many who are already serving. Keep on Keeping on!!
- June 6: 2nd Annual Chili Cook-Off at 321 Group
- June 18: 19th Street 25th Anniversary Celebration
- July 4: Long Beach AA 4th of July BBQ Bash
- Nov 27-29 25th Annual Gratitude Roundup
- 2015 Gratitude Roundup Website
- August 28-30: 6th Annual Serenity in the Scenic City. Chattanooga, TN.
- October 16th, 17th and 18th. 62nd Georgia State Prepaid Convention. Georgia Iron Works and Convention Center in Columbus, GA. Dance, Golf and many more activities! Speakers, fun and fellowship.