Office Hours: M - F 10 AM - 6 PM
24 Hour Helpline 228.575.9225
Translate This Page
MS Gulf Coast Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Inter-group Serving Districts 10, 11, and 12
- Receives and distributes Twelfth Step calls.
- Answers inquires about Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Establishes local public information services.
- Publishes local A.A. meeting directories.
- Publishes the Inter-group Newsletter.
- Orders and sells A.A. conference approved and other approved items.
P.O. Box 334
19021 Commission Road
Long Beach, Mississippi 39560
Does anyone have any AA related announcements?
SERVICE WORK OPPORTUNITIES
CITF Needs Volunteers
- CITF is in need of volunteers to chair AA meeting at the Harrison County Jail in Gulfport (men & women's meetings) and Stone County Jail in Wiggins. Background check is required for persons chairing meetings for Harrison County. Training classes are required for persons chairing the meetings at Stone County. Click HERE to download the ADC volunteer application. For more info Contact Dave W. at 228.249.0422, or the Central Office at 228.575.9225
SMCI in Leakesville
- The staff at SMCI in Leakesville are interested in getting volunteers to come and conduct AA meetings in their facility. Anyone interested in prison work, this is an excellent opportunity. For more information on obtaining and filling out the required applications and obtaining recommendation should should contact Bob B. at the Central Office 228.575.0225 or Gary M. The required forms are at the Central Office. Please consider this worthy work of service.
Central Office Needs Volunteers:
- Central Office needs volunteers to help in the office. Only four (4) hours of your time can go a long way to help others. Volunteers need to have at least 1 year of continuous sobriety, a sponsor who will vouch for your character, a home group, organizational skills and a pleasant personality for talking on the phone. Call Bob at Central Office for more information and the dates and times.
- Office Staff: Monday 2-6 pm, Tuesday 10am - 2 pm, Thursday 2 - 6 pm.
- Volunteers to give rides - all meetings.
- Volunteers to answer hotline nights and weekends.
- Volunteer to manage 24 hour Hotline. Great way to serve for retirees and shut in's.
Click image to visit the 2015 International Convention Alcoholics Anonymous; or click HERE to download the flyer.
- It's time to renew the Meeting Schedule. If your group has any changes for the new revised schedule, please submit them by . We will be going to print on the 29th.
- Various committee's are being formed to help re-establish the Intergroup's role within the AA community here in South Mississippi. If you would like to get involved in service work please contact us, there is plenty of work to go around.
My thanks to the many who are already serving. Keep on Keeping on!!
- Jan 10th: Back to Basics 2015. Carver B. will be back on the coast to facilitate another Back to Basics Workshop!! 3-2-1 Group is sponsoring this highly popular workshop on January 10, 2015 at the Lions Club, next door to the 321 Group. Drinks and Pizza will be provided for Lunch. Workshop begins at 9:00 am. Flyer will be posted soon (if we get one)...keep coming back!