Translate This Page
MS Gulf Coast Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Inter-group Serving Zone 1 Area 37Districts 10, 11, and 12
- Receives and distributes Twelfth Step calls.
- Answers inquires about Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Establishes local public information services.
- Publishes local A.A. meeting directories.
- Publishes the Inter-group Newsletter.
- Orders and sells A.A. conference approved and other approved items.
P.O. Box 334
19021 Commission Road
Long Beach, Mississippi 39560
Does anyone have any AA related announcements?
Submit your announcements to AAsteplovers@gmailcom
Pen and Ink Changes to the Current Schedule are Posted on the Meeting List Page.
SERVICE WORK OPPORTUNITIES
Central Office needs a volunteer for Tuesday afternoons beginning in August, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons now. The following is a list of things you will be asked to do possibly when you volunteer and you will be trained how to do all.
1. Answer the Phone.
2. Price Items.
3. Write receipts and log in book.
4. Clean up.
5. Make Coffee.
6. Welcome customers.
7. Count inventory.
8. Pack up items for conventions.
9. Occasional odd jobs.
You can volunteer for 1 hour jobs, 2 hours- 4 hours. I can use help at different times for special projects. Call 228-575-9225 and ask for Cathy K.
Click HERE for
- July 30th, 2016 Fish Fry Oceanwave Fellowship Click HERE for flyer