Office Hours: M - F 10 AM - 6 PM
Sat 10 AM - 2 PM
24 Hour Helpline 228.575.9225
Translate This Page
MS Gulf Coast Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Inter-group Serving Districts 10, 11, and 12
- Receives and distributes Twelfth Step calls.
- Answers inquires about Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Establishes local public information services.
- Publishes local A.A. meeting directories.
- Publishes the Inter-group Newsletter.
- Orders and sells A.A. conference approved and other approved items.
P.O. Box 334
19021 Commission Road
Long Beach, Mississippi 39560
Does anyone have any AA related announcements?
Submit your announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pen and Ink Changes to the Current Schedule are Posted on the Meeting List Page.
SERVICE WORK OPPORTUNITIES
CITF Needs Volunteers
- CITF is in need of volunteers to chair AA meeting at the Harrison County Jail in Gulfport (men & women's meetings) and Stone County Jail in Wiggins. Background check is required for persons chairing meetings for Harrison County. Training classes are required for persons chairing the meetings at Stone County. Click HERE to download the ADC volunteer application. For more info Contact Dave W. at 228.249.0422, or the Central Office at 228.575.9225
- The staff at SMCI in Leakesville are interested in getting volunteers to come and conduct AA meetings in their facility. Anyone interested in prison work, this is an excellent opportunity. For more information on obtaining and filling out the required applications and obtaining recommendation should should contact Bob B. at the Central Office 228.575.9225 or Gary M. The required forms are at the Central Office. Please consider this worthy work of service.
- Volunteering 4 hours a week to staff the Central Office is a great way to serve the Coast AA community. If you have 4 hours to spare, stop by the Central Office and fill out a volunteer form.
- Various committee's are being formed to help re-establish the Intergroup's role within the AA community here in South Mississippi. If you would like to get involved in service work please contact us, there is plenty of work to go around.
My thanks to the many who are already serving. Keep on Keeping on!!
March 5: Workshop on Chairing Meetings presented by Gulf Coast Group of AA. 24th Avenue Fellowship
March 11, 12 and 13:Gulf Coast Round Up. Ramada Inn, 9415 Highway 49, Gulfport MS.
March 16: Al-Anon Spring Fling DeL'Epee Deaf Center, 1450 North Street, Gulfport, MS
June 17 - 19: Area 37 MS State Convention. Gulf Coast Convention Center ,Biloxi, MS
Upcoming Out of Area Events
April 14,15,16 &17: Springtime in the Ozarks. Eureka Springs, AR. Speakers, Bingo,Dance, Ice Cream Social!!
- May 2016
- May 27-29: 18th Annual Unity Convention. Columbus, MS.
- June 2016
- June 10 - 12: 81st Founders' Day in Akron,OH. Great Fun and Fellowship!